Vicnet Research and Development
Vicnet’s work aims to strengthen communities through the use of information and communication technologies (ICT). Vicnet’s research and development activities focus on digital inclusion initiatives supporting Vicnet’s projects and clients.
Vicnet specialises in research into:
- digital inclusion and exclusion;
- web internationalisation;
- deployment and use of translated government information;
- ICT support for community languages;
- electronic multicultural library services; and
- web accessibility.